- =[WeAreStars]= | STAR.Community NEW 2020 | GameServer, Tutorials & More... | Community für Streamer und Gamer | ARK Cluster Server + CrossChat + Discord Support | Game *NEWS* | =[WeAreStars]=
SCUM – Patch notes 0.3.73.20971
12/03/2020 um 17:41 #5099EliteBaerVerwalter
SCUM – Patch notes 0.3.73.20971Hello everyone, time to talk patch stuff!! Or maybe we should show you?
We made a little development video where we showed you some of the biggest things coming this patch, its a new thing for us so tell us what you think about it!
Also for those who missed it our first podcast is here!
So, now that you have an idea what will come in this patch, let’s break it down a bit.
P.S Tomorrow we will announce the private server winners.From now you can encounter 2 new types of puppets
You saw this one in the video, if you didn’t, well you can guess what he does.
But few things to keep in mind:
- No matter how the puppet dies, once it does it will explode.
- The explosives are strapped to his abdomen, so aim for that or the head as those count to the biggest damage possible.
- The explosive radius is 10m and the further you are the less damage you take, but everything closer than 5m is still pretty much dead.
- If that puppet is close to you, you will start hearing a beeping sound.
- Once the beeping sounds starts the puppet will explode after 60 seconds if not killed.
- Try to run it over with a car, it’s fun (you’ll die) and don’t forget to get it on video!
- They spawn in military POIs
Need a bandage? Feel free to ask one of those guys. Those puppets don’t have any extras, besides some that have an awesome straitjacket, they are a bit faster than regular puppets.So some new additions came in those 2 parts and the UI. In the UI you can find 2 new bars:
Visibility and how it works:
- If the blue bar is full that means everyone/thing can see you without problems, the lower it drops the better hidden you are.
- Each piece of clothing has a camouflage value, and depending what you wear the AI can notice you on different distances.
- Hiding in foliage lowers the bar as well.
- While hidden in foliage, range that AI can spot you from also depends on your camouflage skill and your stance.
Noise and how it works:
Few changes regarding the placement system.
- Every action you do makes a sound and will add up to the bar.
- The higher your stealth skill the less movement noise you make.
- As this system is still under work, its possible that the AI sometimes won’t take into account your stealth skill.
We expanded some of our event locations
- Improved placement algorithm meaning it should be much easier to place blueprints
- You can now place up to 10 blueprints of any type meaning you can potentially have 10 foundation blueprints active at a time
- Height adjustment is now possible after the blueprint is placed
- New look for the blueprints
Added Deathmatch and Team deathmatch events for:
- Veliki Tabor
Also visual update of the event pictures to show the map as accurate as possible.
Mountain GladeWe added a trailer to the tractor, with it the storage space increased.
New squad members can now be recruited even if the squad member limit has already been reached. Such squad will still be hidden from the scoreborad and the squad respawn will be disabled, until they reduce the squad member count within the squad member limit (dictated by the squad leader’s intelligence).
- Increased factory made suppressors noise by 30%
- Significantly reduced noise level for bows
- Improved outdoor reverb impulses
- Improved ambient sounds in all environments
- M1 clip now shows empty model when ejected from rifle
- Enabled placing trophies on level 3 and level 4 walls and frames
- Dropping items to an inventory container will now take rotation into consideration when placing them
- Clothes items on you don’t take damage from bullets when in safe zone
- Disabled vertical “breathing” movement while hovering with admin drone
- Increased rate of tree branches item spawn when cutting trees.
- Added new animations for M1
- Added new animations for M1887
- Added server config variable to allow/forbid building in POIs. Default is forbidden as till now. In SP, it’s always allowed.
- Added new admin command SetHealthToItemInHands that sets health of the currently held item
- Fixed the bug where prisoner save state would be corrupted if they cannot leave the car upon logging off
- Fixed the bug where base element ownership wouldn’t transfer well after a profile is deleted
- Fixed the bug where laser triggers would get triggered through obstacles
- Fixed the bug where canceling the search of an object would make the prisoner uncontrollable
- Fixed the bug where the vicinity window couldn’t be resized to a smaller size
- Fixed the bug where small and big bundle of sticks had wrong inventory icon
- Fixed the bug where clothes wouldn’t be ordered by layer
- Fixed the bug with oversized icons for M1 and M1887
- Fixed the bug where Block21 icon was stretched in events
- Fixed the bug with no clip eject sound and visuals on M1 in events
- Fixed the bug where you couldn’t put tree branches in hands
Didn’t have this for a long time huh? This doesn’t mean we didn’t do anything regards it but most of the time the optimizations were the same. So this is what we have for you for now:
- Shader optimizations should impact people who are GPU bound
- Also as Rale already said, he reduced the amount of audio instructions that helps for audio CPU usage.
- Du musst angemeldet sein, um auf dieses Thema antworten zu können.
© 2022 Made by EliteBaer | Impressum